Losing weight is all about having the right habits and lifestyle. In this article I want to share with you 7 tips for a fast weight loss that can last for many years to come.
1. Prepare your kitchen – We all know that what you eat plays a key role in how much weight you lose or gain. Why should you allow yourself to be tempted for no reason? Don’t buy large amounts of the kind of fattening, sugar filled food that you may enjoy eating too much of. Clear you kitchen of tempting fattening food and you’ll find it much easier to eat the healthy food that will help you to lose weight.
2. Set short term goals – Give yourself a deadline by which you will shed some pounds. Make sure this deadline and goal are realistic. There’s little point in setting yourself up to fail. This will only damage your motivation. Short term goals can be a great way to focus your efforts on correct weight loss and start shedding pounds faster.
3. Eat protein for breakfast – studies show that including a good portion of protein in your breakfast helps to lower your appetite and reduce cravings throughout the day. It also helps to give you a short term metabolic boost which is always a good thing if you’re trying to lose fat.
4. Do 10 minutes of exercise each morning – This will elevate your energy level and give you the right kind of mindset for the rest of your day. You won’t want to ruin the effect of the short workout you did in the morning and this will help you, mentally, to stick to your healthier eating routine.
5. Watch what you drink – Beverages are sources of hidden calories and this can add hundreds of calories to your diet day after day. Sugar rich drinks and sodas and alcohol should be cut down if not avoided completely. Water should be your main drink.
6. Do both cardio and strength training – A combination of cardiovascular and resistance training is the best way to train in order to boost calorie burning and your metabolism. It will give you the best results.
7. Eat good fats – Yes, I said fats. Some fat is useful to your body. In fact it’s necessary and won’t make you fatter. Good fats are found in olive oil, avocado, nuts and seeds.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5132164